1. Modellingnetwork.co.uk is a public access general purpose portfolio hosting web site and community for models and established model photographers. Modellingnetwork.co.uk provides a hosting service for person to person display, marketing, and communication on an individual and professional level between models, photographers, make-up artists and agents plus selected associated service providers. Modellingnetwork.co.uk does not own or claim to own any personal portfolio content or images uploaded by individual users for individual promotion and presentation. It is the responsibility of the user to abide by this agreement and site guidelines. Modellingnetwork.co.uk uses various third party payment systems; each user is responsible to review and abide by the rules of those systems.
2. Disclaimer: The Service and the Sites contain information, facts and opinions from various individuals and organizations. THE SERVICE AND THE SITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO WARRANTIES OF TITLE OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OTHER THAN THOSE WARRANTIES WHICH ARE IMPOSED BY AND INCAPABLE OF EXCLUSION, RESTRICTION OR MODIFICATION UNDER THE LAWS APPLICABLE TO THIS AGREEMENT. NEITHER MODELLING NETWORK, NOR ITS AFFILIATES ENDORSE OR ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ACCURACY OR RELIABILITY OF ANY OPINION, ADVICE OR STATEMENT ON THE SERVICE OR THE SITES.
3.1 The Service and the Sites include bulletin boards and chat rooms which allow you and other users to post information, provide feedback to Modellingnetwork.co.uk and its affiliates, and interact in real-time. You agree not to post or transmit any unlawful, fake, fraudulent, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, profane, hateful, racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable material of any kind, including, but not limited to, any material which encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offence, violate the rights of others, or otherwise violate any applicable local, state, national or international law. In addition you agree to not post information or correspondence that is not of a professional nature or which contravenes UK,US Federal, and International Trademark or copyright laws and restrictions in any way. You will be responsible for, and indemnify and hold harmless Modellingnetwork.co.uk, its subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, agents and representatives against, any claim arising from any material that you post or transmit.
3.2 Although Modellingnetwork.co.uk and its affiliates may from time to time monitor or review discussions, chats, postings, transmissions and bulletin boards on the Site, neither Modellingnetwork.co.uk nor its affiliates is under any obligation to do so. Modellingnetwork.co.uk reserves the right to change or modify portfolio information or message board postings as needed and without notice. You acknowledge that Modellingnetwork.co.uk and its affiliates do not control the information available on the bulletin boards and chat rooms and that any opinions, advice, statements, services, offers or other information or content presented or disseminated on any bulletin board or in any chat room are those of their respective authors who are solely liable for their content.
3.3 Modellingnetwork.co.uk and its affiliates reserve the right, at their sole discretion, to edit, refuse to post, or remove any material, links,, email addresses, images, and content submitted to, or posted on the forums, bulletin boards, casting calls or portfolios. Modellingnetwork.co.uk and its affiliates reserve the right, in their sole discretion, to deny access to the e-mail systems provided for general community use. Modelling Network has guidelines regarding posting of appropriate images, email addresses, content, and links. You agree to read and adhere to the guidelines as posted throughout the site. Premium member images may, at the discretion of Modellingnetwork.co.uk, be displayed on the Latest Images page and some may also be selected for display in the Home Page showcase Gallery.
4. Your use of the Service and the Sites is at your own risk. NEITHER MODELLINGNETWORK.CO.UK NOR ANY OF ITS SUBSIDIARIES, DIVISIONS, AFFILIATES, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES OR LICENSORS SHALL BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANYONE ELSE FOR ANY LOSS OR INJURY OR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE OR SIMILAR DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS OR USE OF, OR YOUR INABILITY TO ACCESS OR USE, THE SERVICE AND THE SITES AND THE INFORMATION AVAILABLE ON THE SERVICE AND THE SITES OR ARISING OUT OF ANY ACTION TAKEN IN RESPONSE TO OR AS A RESULT OF ANY INFORMATION AVAILABLE ON THE SERVICE AND THE SITES. YOU HEREBY WAIVE ANY AND ALL CLAIMS AGAINST MODELLINGNETWORK.CO.UK, DIVISIONS, AFFILIATES, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES AND LICENSORS ARISING OUT OF YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE AND THE SITES AND THE INFORMATION AVAILABLE THEREON.
5.1 Any communication or material you post or transmit to the Service and/or the Sites is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary. You assume full responsibility for anything you post or transmit, and you grant Modellingnetwork.co.uk and its affiliates the right to edit, copy, publish and distribute any information or content you post or transmit for any purpose. English is the language used on this website and all communication on or through Modellingnetwork.co.uk should be in this language. English is the language used on this website and all communication on or through Modellingnetwork.co.uk should be in this language.
5.2 Members must not make forum posts or casting calls on behalf of non-members nor may they advertise or promote non-modelling or non-photography goods or services or work through casting calls or forum sections. With the exception of photographers directly hiring or engaging models for their own projects, or models using the dedicated [Models Seeking Models] section, only registered Agency account holders may scout or recruit other members through Modelling Network. Only registered Hire Studio account holders may create threads in the dedicated Studio sections.
6.1.1 Modellingnetwork.co.uk and its affiliates do not review or monitor any web sites linked to the Service or from personal portfolios on this site. When clicking links to personal pages from Modellingnetwork.co.uk all users of the system acknowledge that Modellingnetwork.co.uk is not responsible for the accuracy or content of those links.
6.1.2 You agree to not post URL's and other web links in any form, into your personal home page section, or the main portfolio page as links or text, that lead to ADULT SITES or Pay Sites. Modellingnetwork.co.uk reseves the right to remove from it's sites any references or portfolios containing Adult Sites or Pay Sites without notice.
6.1.3 Additionally certain links to sites, as determined from time to time by Modellingnetwork.co.uk, or the use of links and web addresses, or the use of html formatting and scripting in certain portfolio types as determined by Modellingnetwork.co.uk, may not be permitted within the portfolio or as an acceptable use of the personal home page link or as portfolio content.
6.1.4 Links and/or URLs to Facebook personal pages or Facebook Groups are not permitted in profile notes, casting calls, or forum posts.
6.2 Modellingnetwork.co.uk is under no obligation to provide exposure to competing sites through links or other methods in portfolio and may remove those at its discretion, and without notice. 'VOTE FOR ME' canvassing and 'competition' promotion are not allowed. Telephone numbers and e-mail addresses may not be displayed in forum posts, casting calls, or profile notes. The Modellingnetwork.co.uk referral system is intended for work related offers and general enquiries related to or leading to work or further discovery. Promotion of services and goods is not an appropriate use of the referral system. Modellingnetwork.co.uk permits one main free member portfolio per person.
7. The Promotion and Recruitment of Escorts, Escort Services, Personal Companions, (etc.) are contrary to the purposes of Modellingnetwork.co.uk, and will not be tolerated in any fashion. Soliciting for, recruiting, or offering the services of escorts on this site is strictly prohibited. Portfolios that are used for the solicitation or promotion of escort services in ANY way will be immediately disabled with no refund. This includes (but is not limited to): Use of the referral system, hyperlinks to external sites promoting escorts, URLs (web addresses) promoting escorts and any other activity that the staff of Modellingnetwork.co.uk deems as solicitations, promotions, or offers.
8. Modellingnetwork.co.uk has a stated policy regarding the posting of sexually explicit images to its web pages. Sexually explicit images are not permitted on this site. Sexually explicit images include but are not limited to images of sexual intercourse, obvious states of sexual arousal (erections), or overt sexual positions (such as noticeably visible or spread genitalia). Tasteful male full frontal nudity is acceptable as long as the penis is flaccid and not being touched. Failure to adhere to this restriction will result in the removal of the images, and the disablement of that member portfolio. Consistent misclassification (rating) or categorization of images may result in the forced setting of ratings and gross violations may result in the removal of your portfolio.
9. Modellingnetwork.co.uk does not support bandwidth theft, the linking of images from Modellingnetwork.co.uk to other sites, or the misuse of links from Other sites to Modellingnetwork.co.uk. Anyone found linking images from Modellingnetwork.co.uk to other sites, copying content from Modellingnetwork.co.uk, or inappropriately linking to Modellingnetwork.co.uk (to increase their views - through use of hidden frames, or using programs to artificially raise page views etc.) will result in permanent REMOVAL from Modellingnetwork.co.uk without notification.
10. You should be aware that if you voluntarily disclose personal information (e.g., user name, email address) on a bulletin board or in a chat room, that information can be collected and used by others and may result in unsolicited messages from other parties, and shall therefore be the sole responsibility and liability of the poster. Note that once the search engines have cached a page it may remain on their servers for a considerable period of time.
11. As a member of Modellingnetwork.co.uk - you will be contacted by other system members seeking to work with you, as well as occasional emails from Modellingnetwork.co.uk. As new features or member programs and promotions are developed and launched you will be informed via the postings to the site and also by email.
12. This User Agreement and any disputes arising out of or related to the Service and the Sites shall be governed by, and construed and enforced in accordance with, the laws of the United Kingdom. By your usage of, or your posting to, this site constitutes your agreement to, but not limited to, the current conditions listed in this agreement.
13. Modellingnetwork.co.uk is not intended for users under the age of 18. If you are 18 years or younger do not submit a portfolio or any personal information.
14. Modellingnetwork.co.uk reserves the right to change and modify these usage rules as appropriate and without notice.
15. Modellingnetwork.co.uk may use any of the images a member submits for the top banner on the homepage provided a link is placed to that members profile.
16. Members are not permitted to promote or advertise in any way activities that involve sexual contact between photographers and models as part of shoots (often termed "gonzo" or "point of view"). In addition Members are also not permitted to promote or advertise for work that includes sexual contact between male and female; whether clothed or un-clothed. Members who engage in these styles of work or activities , through the forums or the internal messaging system, will have their memberships cancelled.
17. Violation of any of the above Terms and Conditions will cause your membership to be terminated.
18. Moderator and Administrator decisions are final